Thank you for 2013


As the year comes to an end, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for reading this past year. For those of you who have read this blog for more than that, first of all WOW, and secondly, you truly don't know how much it means to me. Like I said in this Blogging Confession, 12:04 is nothing more than a past time for me, where I talk about my favorite outfits and things, so it's incredible to me to have an actual audience. It's been a wonderful year in coffee dates, so thank you. 

Here's a quick recap of my favorite posts this past year:
How to get dressed in 5 minutes »

Perhaps the persons who deserve the biggest thank you is my mom and Nick for taking my photos. It's a huge ask, I know, and I am so happy I have such supportive people in my life. It's always at trip looking back to the year in personal style posts and seeing my style this past year. For the most part it was consistent, with the exception of trendy flashes in the pan, like these (now laughableleather overalls. Haha. Here's to 2014, people. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment