People Should See How We're Livin'

MADEWELL top (on sale!)  // KATHLEEN WHITAKER earrings  //   ZARA pants  //  VANS shoes  //  ISABEL MARANT ETOILE coat 

Welcome to the new work week, everyone. Where the one most important thing in my post-vacation wardrobe repertoire is the realization that I can still wear stretchy pants in the real world (in this case faux leather) as long as it's paired with a long jacket, like my dream jacket I scooped up earlier this year by Isabel Marant. Vans are still in order because I'm loving the tomboy vibe they give me versus the typical high-heeled shoe. As if the long jacket wasn't enough, I also highly recommend a long dainty earring to offset a round face. My ultimate favorites are by the super talented Kathleen Whitaker. She can do more wrong, and continues to kill it with each collection. These are investment pieces for sure, but trust me, you'll understand the meaning of "Fine Jewelry" when you own a piece from her.



No comments:

Post a Comment