Itty Bitty Diamond Rings


Itty bitty tiny diamonds on delicate, dainty little bands. What's not to love?I was given a handful of these kinds of rings from my mom who had them made when she was growing up in Mexico, and I have to say they are some of my most precious and favorite possessions. They are so tiny, they embody what my mom is to me: dainty, feminine, timeless. In a world of over-accessorizing, it's nice to know that a personal style note of mine can be understated rings like these. 

Looking to buy some? Jennifer Meyer gets it. She has affordable options (starting at $175), and you can buy them in a variety of stones and metals. Shop them below!



3 comments:

  1. Aww they're so cute!! I'm definitely going to shop :)

    XO
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks immensely stylish and elegant.I really like this small diamond rings.
    Thanks for sharing such brilliant designs with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men’s rings need to be less ornate and flashy unlike women’s engagement diamond rings. Hence choosing the right style of engagement diamond ring for men is very important. rose gold nipple rings

    ReplyDelete