Dandelions

Zara cut offs, top, and sandals. Karen Walker Number Six sunglasses, Kate Spade purse, All Saints scarf.

I used to visit this park almost every day when I was younger. Whether it was for baseball practice when I was really baby young, or tennis practice with my teammates later in high school, I always loved coming to it. It's situated quietly in the hills, making it a serene place to get away from the bustle of Los Angeles. It was especially hot and balmy on this day, so it was a no brainer in terms of outfit: something short, no sleeves, sandal-type shoes. Coincidentally, it happens to be all from Zara. It just turned out that way that hi-low black jumper, the short shorts, and the studded sandals were all a mix of recent and not so recent purchases. The sunglasses, of course, are Karen Walker. It can be pretty much assumed by now that the sunglasses are in the photos, they are likely Karen Walker. Who is the new photographer? No big deal, just my fabulous mom, taking a stab at directing her daughter behind the lens. Things got silly, and I loved every bit of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment