Dark Night, Star Bright


I'm a sucker for all black. You know this. Everyone knows this. But did you know that I have a certain soft spot for funnel necks and leather accents? Little details like these just propel a regular piece like the Helmut Lang coat on the left into something spectacular. On top of that, if you would have asked me a year ago, nay, a month ago, if I'd wear gold and black together in any situation, the answer would be a steadfast "NOPE.COM". But seeing this beautiful 3.1 Phillip Lim and Tom Binns combination is just stunning. It's less of a "look at me, I"m GOLD" and more of a "look I can wear gold and not look tacky." On the shiny theme, adding the patent leather, totally menswear appropriate, Gucci shoes is just to keep this a little on the Annie Hall kind of sexuality.

Shop it: 1] Helmut Lang willowed felt coat, 2] Tom Binns earrings, 3] Gucci patent leather shoes, 4] 3.1 Phillip Lim dress

No comments:

Post a Comment