Moda Operandi Friday Shopping Spree? Why Not.


Images courtesy of Moda Operandi

I've been stalking these items from the 3.1 Phillip Lim pre-fall 2012 trunkshow on Moda Operandi for days now. I am torn between buying the Monk Strap Booties, or going all out for the Ka-Pow cardigan and the Break Up Muscle Tee. Bag-wise, it's a toss up between the ultra cool transparent Mini Pashli Satchel or the Break Up 31 Minute Bag.

My gut says go for Pashli Mini Satchel and the Break Up Muscle Tee because those two looks can be the most versatile, while keeping with the graphic color blocking trend. I'm looking for longevity people, but given that it's Friday it seems that my restraint is lost and far away.

What would you get?

2 comments:

  1. The cardigan! I would get that cardigan. The booties are awesome too. How about you just get all of it? Perfect. -Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOD. That bag is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete