Small Things





Zara collar detail shirt and shell, Anthropologie sunglasses, Jennifer Fisher tiny gold triangle studs, CC Skye bracelet, vintage watch

It was a perfect weekend with my mom, mostly spent in San Francisco, walking the Golden Gate bridge in the morning, followed by a sunny lunch in Union Square, then a ferry trip home to the East Bay. My trusty uniform of tailored pieces (typically black, of course) paired with a button up was all the more special this time around with the recent additions of some gold embellishments: The western touches on the shirt, the thin gold rims on my sunglasses, and some brand new shine on my tiny Jennifer Fisher baby earrings. I love how minor touches of gold and a bold matte red lip brighten up and otherwise minimal, yet formal looking outfit. I guess the smile glued to my face doesn't hurt either in the brightening up department. After all, I was in the company of someone truly special, spending time enjoying all the small things.

Photos by Biby Pacheco

No comments:

Post a Comment