Acne Déjà Vu


Acne pencil skirt, net-a-porter, scalloped Chloe shoes courtesy of ShoeMint, shoemint.com, Karen Walker Number One Milky Brown Sunglasses, Zara peter pan top, zara.com, Eddie Borgo spike stud earrings, net-a-porter, Anthropologie sweater, anthropologie.com


I couldn't help myself. I had to post another set of the photos we took in Dixon. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed lounging around in an authentic retro poolside environment in my lady chic outfit. In reality, the Acne pencil skirt is doing all the work in these photos. The school girl jacquard fabric in a ladylike pencil shape, accentuated with edgy zippers, is the centerpiece of the look to me. It fits like a dream, and literally, required no hemming or tailoring at all. On a pencil skirt. So instead of calling this a repetitive topic, let's instead look at it as a celebration in buying a fitted piece off the rack and wearing it like it was made for you. Works for me.

Photos by Nick Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment