The Crazy Fur

Individual images via Who What Wear

How anti-minimalist. Such color! Much happiness! I'm 100% into this crazy shearling and fur worn with the nonchalance of an all-black ensemble business Alexa has going on here. It's so refreshing right now.  Way to go, Alexa Chung, with your long tiny legs and endless stock of all the things I wish I could wear.

RewardStyle is not working right now, so I'm going to link the coats that work with this whole thing the old-fashioned way. (You know, sans potential commission). (If you want me to get a commission for any of this, click here before you buy. Thanks, darlin'.)

Topshop Patchwork Faux Fur 
Topshop Shearling Car Coat
Topshop Teddy Coat (I own this in black and white!)
Topshop Camel Coat
Topshop Shaggy Coat
Topshop Dot Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment