Plaid Company

I blame Dries Van Noten for this obsession with plaid. Unlike the diaphanous plaid prints on the Spring 2013 runway, I am still working plaid out in a more conservative, if not, predictable fashion. You've gotta love the freakish warm days in winter. It sends everyone, including me, into a sartorial spiral. I'm sure there were other seasonally appropriate bottoms in my closet at the time, like a pair of cropped pants, or a maxi skirt, or something with a little more length, but looking back I read this not as impulse, but more as a desperate desire to shed my overcoat layers and be in the middle of Spring already. Maybe then I can freely experiment with my newly found obsession in more feminine ways, or at the very least, less schizophrenic fashions.

KERRIE YEUNG ring, KAREN WALKER sunglasses, ZARA blazer, J. CREW top, ZARA shorts + bag


No comments:

Post a Comment