That Rainy Day Mint Chip

Who doesn't like Mint & Chip? Probably sad, lonely people. It's a curious thing that I always want to eat mint & chip ice cream when it's cold and rainy outside. Which is how I came up with the idea of creating an outfit in homage to the flavor. Plus I just ordered those completely adorable utilitarian Tatoosh Clyde rain booties and now I am contemplating outfits for it.

The A.L.C. Zoe blazer is just so beautiful to me. It has no collar, which could be weird, but it makes up for that by having tuxedo elements. Every time I got to Barneys in San Francisco I am completely in love with anything by Fornasetti. Especially this whimsical Fornasetti hot air balloon umbrella. The
T by Alexander Wang shirt dress  with sheer panels is also on my wish list because it will look so good with anything. Just throw some Wolford opaque tights under it and you're halfway out of the house.


This is where it gets completely into my wish list again. Behold the completely adorable  3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Pashli Satchel . The texture is oversized alligator and the size is über mini. Plus it's a cross body bag, which I am in love with due to the fact that when it's raining  you just don't have the arm capacity to place a pretty handbag in one. Smart.

Beautiful additions include simple rain-resistant beauty items like the super clean  By Terry Rose Balm
and Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Pretty Young Thing (P.Y.T.).

No comments:

Post a Comment