A Fantastic Post Dedicated To The Color Of The Day, Blush



Blush this, blush that. Let me just say upfront that this post is very stream of consciousness for me. It's about a color that I'm literally obsessed with. PINK. Don't want to bother with my words? Click the images to shop!

There's something innately sweet about composing an outfit around it. 3.1 Phillip Lim was inspired by kites for his Spring 2012 collection. Which has given us these adjustable side-zip silk pants — it's half track pant, half pajama slouch. Even Acne is in the blush game, creating their classic Rita leather biker jacket in a suede blush tone. Wildfox can always be counted on for a sweet subversive take on t-shirts. The kitsch cat shirts bring me back to my childhood where real and actual emotions were tied to my graphic tees. Now my emotions are tied in clothes and bags. Bags like Marc Jacob's single bag. I'm pretty much a sucker for chain bags, lately. Especially if they're modified and made modern in a unique way. This goes for sunglasses too! Which leads me to my favorite, Karen Walker Number Ones. The ultimate modified cat eye sunglasses. They are oversized, they are in crazy tortoise, and you will not regret buying these. Little known fact: they fold completely FLAT.

Wild. I know. I'll show you in pictures some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment