Watch Yourself




Would it be crazy to play stackety stacks with these watches on one arm? No! That's what I thought, too. Kate Spade just released their new line of watches, and I must say, I am pretty impressed. They've covered the classic shapes and spinned them with femininity with small details like pink dials and jewelry details. I'm leaning towards the black square faced watch at the top, but then I notice the silver metal chain link one and I really  think I could use that one in gold. Then I wonder, "but the minty teal looks fantastic, what about a pop of color?" Which only brings me back to the simplicity of the cuff-like black and white ones. They come in more colors, so excuse my preference for the black, the white, and the minty lately. Which one would you choose? It's like a candy store!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment