The Hills Are Alive With The Sounds of Suno







Images: style.com

Let me be completely honest and say one of my favorites from New York Fashion Week was Suno. so let it be no surprise if you see two (maybe three?) posts dedicated to the intricacies of zoom shots, full body styling, and candids. Suno as a brand started off so strong, with a strong way with prints and casual take on cotton. Year after year, I have slowly fallen more and more in love with the way they keep their looks feminine, unique, and edgy, despite the use of all that print. A head-to-toe black wearer like me is inspired every time I see Suno strut their stuff. I love the cheeky cell phones that come out of nowhere in this collection, and I am obsessed with the circular elements that are layered into the floral prints. The collars, of course, were the main lure for me, I'm glad to see them make another sweet return for Spring 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment