K.I.S.S.

Let's keep it simple. My palette is clean, and I in the mood for something that is equally minimal. Carven's silk printed top is amazing. I'm still not over hyper-realist prints and this particular one is so pleasing to the eye. The landscape brown is gorgeous and neutral, and it's only natural to layer the Carven top over a pair of Michael Michael Kors silk pants.

Silk pants, remember when we tried that? Pajama comfort, YES.  The accessories, I must admit, are a bit of dream items for me. The J. Crew Tillary tote is like a modified CĂ©line boston bag and I need to have it. Unfortunately, it doesn't ship until May. So good luck with that one. The YSL Spring 2012 platform pumps are here because I am in love with them. They are available for pre-order if you choose to drop some serious cash on them. So, again, good luck with that one. And finally, to end on a high note, some completely attainable Eddie Borgo studs in turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment