In Which I Am A Hat Person (Sometimes)

I guess I'm destined to be a sensitive mess when I wear hats. I may go through phases where I'm all like, Yea, girl, we look good right now in this fedora — wear this hat out! But then I put on said hat with a less egomaniacal mind, like when I'm one foot out the door for work in the morning, and I begin to rethink the whole thing. What if this actually looks stupid. WTF what was I thinking, why risk the criticism? Do I look like Dark Man in this? BEST TAKE IT OFF. Insecurity eats me up whole and in a matter of seconds I become my worst enemy and convince myself that I am not a hat person on that day. Weekends are another story though. They're the playing ground for most outfits I deem too questionable for work until I get some proper mileage on them first. Long story short, that is what the above is. It's a test run for hats again because in this moment I'm 50/50.

WEARING:
J. CREW tux shirt (size 4)
J BRAND leather leggings (size 26, runs large)
J. CREW double monk strap shoes (size 7, runs large)
EVERLANE leather portfolio tote (similar, other colors!)
REPOSSI ring
FREE PEOPLE hat
ROLEX vintage






1 comment:

  1. You are def a hat person! It really does look fab on you...coming from a legit certified crazy hat person. ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete