May 28th

It's not a secret that I am a huge fan of May 28th watches. I took my previous bright-colored set with me to Turks and Caicos last year and pretty much wore them on a daily basis, rain or shine. So imagine my delight when they sent me a black and white pair this year. The white one is on nonstop rotation, seeing as it's the official "it" color this summer. It literally goes with everything. Now I'm not suggesting you only wear this instead of your fine jewelry, but what happens when you're at the beach? Or the gym? Are you really going to wear the vintage Rolex there? I'm all for semi-precious metals and gold shiny things, but it's the precious part that really makes me nervous. That's what it's nice to know there are wallet-friendly options out there that still have a certain cool factor and manage to do what you need them to do: tell you to the time.

Watches courtesy of May 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment