Pajama Dressing in Monterey, CA


I had a lovely trip down to Monterey Bay this weekend for my birthday. It was the most gorgeous weather I could hope for. So much so that I didn't even need my enormous puffer (winter is here and I'm on the coast, don't judge), that I thought I'd need for navigating the picturesque coast trails in December.

Who knew I could get away with a silky pajama type outfit this late in the game, 2011? The silk shirt was from Zara, but this one from J. Crew could easily do. The pants are my favorite, from J.Brand, the watch is gifted, but this Gucci two-tone watch is pretty similar, the sunglasses are these amazing Kate Spade cat eyes (similar here) and finally, the flats, the most comfortable in my closet for years now are from J. Crew...sadly, they don't make them anymore, but these patent leather Miu Miu mary janes will do the trick.


1 comment: