Rose Gold Dressing



Eddie Borgo rose gold-plated tassel necklace, $225
Eddie Borgo rose gold-plated cone bracelet, $425
Eddie Borgo rose gold-plated cone studs, $150
Reed Krakoff leather ballerina flats, $395
Carven boucle skirt, $395
Equipment Brett crepe de chine shirt, $210

I'm having an Eddie Borgo moment right now, and apparently it's just rose gold.
I typically don't wear much jewelry, but when I do I like it to be impactful and minimal. The hands full of rings? It's not really my thing, as they are completely impractical unless you don't intend to wash your hands...ever. But this Eddie Borgo collection on net-a-porter is enough to make me contemplate wearing multiple pieces like his ALL AT ONCE. Crazy, I know.

The rose gold works for me because it's pretty much a neutral color. It's not as flashy as gold, and not as dull shiney as silver. With an all-neutral outfit, the rose gold almost blends in, and the flashy over-accessorizing seems just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment