My Favorite Shoes Of Spring 2010 Runways

http://i38.tinypic.com/25pnzug.jpg
(image sources: the fashion spot, style.com)

So long after fashion week was over, and I got a chance to pour over all of the collections for spring 2010, the detail shots, the beauty shots, the colors...EVERYTHING, I have compiled a list of my absolute favorites. (Chanel clogs excluded due to their heinous nature).

I found a crazy range that I thought were outstanding, even practical;
From chunky satin patterned heels at Miu Miu, to the wrapped and sometimes knotted wedges at Givenchy, sky high heels at Fendi, leather cutouts at Rodarte, suede velvety Alexander Wang leopard wedges, contrasted Phillip Lim booties, Halston inspired Marni, and the braided Bottega Veneta heels, the variety was far and wide. Not sure when most of these are making an appearance in stores (although there is word that Alexander Wang shoe collection will be up soon on his site), but I wish they were here NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment