Fancy Footwork

Photos by Nick Smith

After a whirlwind trip to Los Angeles to see my lovely family I came back to the welcome chill of the Bay Area. Los Angeles is having a freakish summer streak so after being severely overdressed for that weather, I was overjoyed to be overdone in layers up in the Bay Area. I literally couldn't stop myself from piling on the necklaces (two of them!),  bracelets and earrings (five total!) and even a fox tail for my bag. Perhaps this is too overdone? Never! Not with shoes like these. They're velvet, embroidered, gold, and loafer shaped. In a word, HughHefnery. You have to give in to the kitsch to wear them, which is exactly what I did.

Zara shoes, Pilcro pants, Zara bag, Anthropologie jacket, Club Monaco shirt, Cuyana necklace, Madewell necklace, Miu Miu sunglasses, Kerri Yeung earrings (c/o Kerri Yeung), ASOS spike bracelet, vintage Rolex (similar here) & fox tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment