Never Nude

You'll have to forgive me for posting once again in the middle of nowhere. What can I say? The sun refuses to shine in San Francisco these days, so I have to go chase it and wear my most summertime outfits while it's still shining somewhere. Halfway up the road towards Sacramento there's this perfect spot for frolicking (read: trespassing) on fields. I have to admit, during the week my apparel is nothing like this: for one, I am not allowed to wear cut offs to work. So when I get to shoot pictures, which is on the weekends, I am a total Never Nude. I promise more work appropriate (and fog-appropriate for all you San Franciscans) will be coming soon. Just let me have fun with the sun for a little bit longer, ok?

And let's hear it one more time for Kerrie Yeung. And for the love of all things good, just go out and buy these cross earrings already.

KERRIE YEUNG rings, earrings, and bracelets (c/o Kerrie Yeung)   MIU MIU  sunglasses  / BALENCIAGA  boots    EVERLANE  shirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment